1. When you export your feed file to the Shopping Systems, they usually send an email notification to inform you whether or not the feed has been accepted. If not, the error report is attached. Based on this report, you can see which fields or settings are incorrect and can adjust your feed accordingly.
2. If you wish to be informed about all actions performed by the Feed Pro extension, you can enable Feed Pro Notifications. This feature uses standard Magento notification functionality to send emails to the specified addresses when the selected actions have been performed. The following options can be selected:
- Errors - you will get reports if there are any errors during the feed generation;
- File Successfully Generated - you will get reports when the feed file is generated successfully;
- File Successfully Uploaded - you will get reports when the feed file is uploaded successfully.
Fill in the fields Email Reciever, Send Email Copy To, Send Email Copy Method with the corresponding data and you will always be informed when your feed files are generated and uploaded.