Follow all the steps described below to configure Google to work with Social Connector:
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/ and log in to your Google account.
2. From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
Screenshot: Create Project
3. If APIs & Services are not already enabled, click Enable APIs & Services.
Screenshot: APIs & Services
4. Choose Google+ API from the list of available APIs.
Screenshot: Google+ API
5. Click "Create Credentials" and add the necessary credentials to your project.
- Select OAuth client ID to create the corresponding ID (refer to Setting up OAuth 2.0 for more information)
- Select API Key to create the application key.
Screenshots: API Credentials
Save the necessary credentials and proceed to the Social Connector configuration in the admin panel of Magento®.
Screenshot: Credentials for Google API